That day at Six Flags theme park is getting closer! If you want to secure your place for a day full of exciting adventures and challenges, booking in advance is the best decision. Through this article, you will know the procedure of how to make a reservation for Six Flags. We will explain the steps to follow to ensure your place in the theme park without problems or complications. From the best time of year to visit the place, to group reservations and ticket prices, you will discover all the necessary details to prepare your trip. Don't miss out on the best way to fully enjoy the world's largest theme park!
1. Introduction to How to Make a Reservation at Six Flags
How to Make a Reservation at Six Flags: Enjoy your next experience to the full! With a reservation, you not only ensure that you'll find a spot during your visit, but you'll skip the line to get into some of the top attractions. Here we explain step by step how to book online:
1. Register at Six Flags.com: The first step to book at SixFlags.com is to register as a user. To do so, you must enter the SixFlags.com page, look for the "Register" button, fill out the requested information and obtain a username and password that you will use to log in.
2. Select your local park: Once you have registered, you will be able to see the complete list of local parks. Select the place you want to visit and follow the instructions to start the reservation process.
3. Fill in the information of your group: After you've chosen your park, enter visitor information, such as the number of adults, children, and teens who want to attend. For a reservation you must have the full name and date of birth of each one of those who will attend. In addition, you must also enter your username and password that you chose at the time of registration.
2. Advantages of Booking at Six Flags
By reserving at Six Flags, members have the opportunity to create fun plans for the whole family. The option to book in advance allows them to save a good amount of money. This is because there are certain tickets and offers that are only available to those who make the reservation. In addition, users also benefit from the following:
- Access to exclusive attractions. By reserving a package at Six Flags, you grant yourself access to many attractions that are not available to visitors without reservations.
- Accommodation services for visitors. Users who book packages at Six Flags have access to hotel and camping reservations at reduced prices. This offers great comfort for those who want to extend their stay.
- Opportunity to save on adventure packages. When patrons select an adventure package at Six Flags, they get a nice discount when purchasing several of the entertainment. This includes concert tickets, show tickets and other events.
Additionally, people can check the Six Flags website to find special offers and discounts that are given to visitors upon booking. This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to enjoy the best offers without impacting their budget.
3. Steps to Reserve at Six Flags
Booking a day at Six Flags is easier than it sounds. It can be a long process, especially if you are booking for a lot of people. Here's what you need to know to ensure your day in the park is carefree:
1. Start with the Six Flags website: Visit the Six Flags website to view the schedule. You will see the prices for adults, children and the elderly for each day. From here, you can choose the ticket that best suits your budget. After selecting the number of tickets you need, check the box to activate your discount if you have any. Here you can have up to 50% discount.
2. Register and login to your account: Before continuing with the purchase process, you must register and create an account for the reservation. If you already have a Six Flags account, sign in with the information associated with your account. On the other hand, if you do not have an account yet, you can create one by entering your personal data.
3. Book your tickets: Once you're logged in, enter the number of adults, children, and seniors and select the tickets you plan to purchase. Then select the number obtained in step 1 to complete the batch payment. Choose your preferred payment method (credit or debit card or even Paypal) to complete the transaction. After completing the purchase, you will receive an email with the details of the purchase, the tickets and the QR codes.
4. Requirements to Reserve at Six Flags
To book at Six Flags, it is recommended to book online to save time and avoid queues. The reservation process is available on the official website. To get started, users will have to choose between a single-day ticket or multi-day tickets to see more attractions. Single-day tickets come in the form of an eCard or at a discounted price. Multi-day tickets are also available single or at a package discount.
Once users have selected the number of tickets and the type of ticket, they must follow the steps below to complete the reservation:
- Enter your name and email address in the appropriate section.
- Choose the date of visit and number of desired tickets.
- Read the booking terms and conditions and click "Accept" to continue.
- Select your preferred payment method to complete the purchase.
- Print Six Flags tickets once payment is complete.
It is important that users make sure to bring the printed tickets to be located at the park entrances upon arrival. There are other ways to get into Six Flags as well, such as group tickets, special student discounts, or gift tickets. If users have any questions about the reservation process, they can contact the park's customer service team directly.
5. Special Programs to Reserve at Six Flags
Six Flags offers special programs that make it easy to book and save money. To make the most of these benefits, it is important to access the information necessary to obtain the best prices and discounts. The first thing to keep in mind is that each of these programs has specific rules and requirements to be applicable. So, before choosing the program that fits your needs, you must know its conditions.
The Six Flags membership programs They are a great option for those people who often go to the park frequently. The Gold Plus Membership offers several benefits, such as the possibility of traveling to three additional Six Flags parks, enjoying free guests and the application of refund guarantees. In addition, it also offers discounts on accommodation, training, partial tickets and prescription drugs.
Another quite interesting program is the Virtual Pass Builder, which allows you to save 70% in purchase costs when spending a minimum of one day at Six Flags parks. This option is offered through the mobile app and requires a gift card to complete the checkout process. Once the Virtual Pass has been purchased, it can be used at any of the Six Flags parks.
6. Security and Privacy when Booking at Six Flags
Six Flags offers security and privacy to all its users when making reservations. The platform has a data encryption system based on the TLS 1.3 protocol so that the reservation data of its clients is safe. In addition, it offers the possibility for users to manage their transfers through a secure payment gateway. They also select the best online payment providers to reduce potential card fraud.
To ensure the security and privacy of users, Six Flags maintains automatic updates to its systems, as well as to its information collection and use policies. In addition, JanSport offers a secure customer support platform for everyone who needs help. This means that the support team is in charge of monitoring and guaranteeing not only the information, but also the orders and reservations of the users.
7. Extra Tips for Booking at Six Flags
1. Gather with loved ones for a day of fun at Six Flags: When it comes to planning a day of fun, nothing beats Six Flags. It offers a variety of attractions for all tastes, from roller coasters for the daring to quieter activities for the less adventurous. Gather with loved ones to create memories that will last forever.
2. Check the schedules before booking: It can be tempting to book something without first checking when the parks will be open, but it's important to check ahead to make sure you're planning your trip at the right time. The venue has regular opening and closing times, so it's always a good idea to check these before making a reservation.
3. Explore all the offers to save: There are numerous offers available to save money with Six Flags. These include discount offers for members, annual passes and savings packs with meals and other services. Research all the options before making your reservation to make sure you don't miss out on any great deals. We hope this guide on How to Make Reservations at Six Flags has been helpful in getting your tickets smoothly. Not only will you save time and effort, but you'll also be able to take advantage of scholarships and special offers for visitors. This will give you the freedom to enjoy more and save money at the same time. We hope you spend an entertaining day at Six Flags with your friends and/or family.
How to know who owns a bank account number?
What does it mean to see a butterfly according to color?
How to make a pact with God?
How do I know what my location is?
How to make a crazy hat?
What is latent heat?
How to know where your partner is?
Rational integers - irrational and real
Newton's third law
Linkphone QR Code in Windows 10
Alternatives to Chatroulette
How to know if it is gold?
How to make a hickey?
Reservations are no longer be required for admission.
Visit our Tickets & Passes page for all of our admission options.
How much is Six Flags Magic Mountain parking? General daily parking on the premises costs $40. Normally, you can also purchase preferred parking for $45 or valet for $65.Do you have to pay for parking at Hurricane Harbor Arlington? ›
PARKING NOTICE: Parking may only be paid for by using a credit card or debit card. For faster entry, please purchase parking online before your visit.Does Six Flags Magic Mountain accept Apple Pay? ›
No general tickets, season passes, or memberships will be accepted. Six Flags Magic Mountain. All purchases must be made either with Google Pay, Apple Pay, on a credit or debit card, or you can convert cash onto a prepaid debit card at kiosks located inside and around the park for your convenience.Where are Six Flags located in the US? ›
|Six Flags New England||Agawam, Massachusetts||1997|
|Six Flags Over Georgia||Austell, Georgia||Built by Six Flags|
|Six Flags Over Texas||Arlington, Texas||Built by Six Flags|
|Six Flags St. Louis||Eureka, Missouri||Built by Six Flags|
All members, season pass holders, and all guests with a single-day or group ticket will need to make a reservation at https://www.sixflags.com/reserve.Can you walk around with beer at Six Flags? ›
No alcoholic beverages can be brought into Six Flags Parks. Alcoholic beverages purchased in the park must be consumed before leaving the park. Guests who are intoxicated may be removed from the park without refund.What day is Six Flags the least crowded? ›
Weekdays in April, May, September, October, November, and December are typically the least busy days. Always research for special events and concerts that may be going on that can cause abnormally large crowds (the park is especially busy during spring break).Can you bring water bottles into Six Flags California? ›
Food, beverages, coolers and grills may not be brought into the park. The only food exceptions are for food allergies as described below and infant food, in non-glass jars. Six Flags Magic Mountain prohibits the use of grills and open flames in and around the property, including parking lots.How to get free parking at Six Flags Great Adventure? ›
Parking Fees: Daily parking at Six Flags is $30 per car if you buy it at the park, and $25 if you purchase it online. Parking fees are waived if you are a park member or season passholder. Dining Package: A Season Dining Pass costs $39.99 per person and includes lunch and a snack each time you enter the park.
If the weather causes a majority of our rides to close for at least one consecutive hour due to inclement weather, we will offer a complimentary return ticket. Certain rules and restrictions apply.What age gets in free at Hurricane Harbor Arlington? ›
Does my child need a Season Pass or ticket? Children two years old and younger receive free admission to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. A guest does not need a season pass until they turn three years old.Is parking free at National Harbor? ›
Directions, Parking & Transportation
Free parking is available on a limited first-come, first-served basis.
All major forms of payment including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Apple Pay and Debit cards can be used.How do I add tickets to my Apple wallet for Six Flags? ›
- Open the app, email, notification, or other communication that contains your boarding pass, ticket, or other pass.
- Tap Add to Apple Wallet.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- If necessary, tap Add in the upper right corner.
Six Flags Magic Mountain is a Six Flags theme park located in Valencia, California. The park opened on May 29, 1971, and was originally built and owned by Newhall Land and Farming Company. In 1979, Six Flags acquired the park and re-branded it as Six Flags Magic Mountain the following season.Where is the largest Six Flags? ›
|Location||Jackson, New Jersey, United States|
|Opened||July 1, 1974|
From thrilling coasters to rides for the kids, Six Flags Magic Mountain has something for everyone. Known as the undisputed “Thrill Capital of the World,” the 260-acre theme park boasts 20 world-class coasters – more than any other theme park on the planet!Can you bring your own food to Six Flags Great Adventure? ›
Food, beverages, coolers and grills may not be brought into the theme park. The only food exceptions are for food allergies as described below and infant food, in non-glass jars. The use of grills and open flames, are strictly prohibited, in and around the property, including parking lots.What is the best time for great adventure? ›
Weekdays (Monday-Friday) are historically least crowded during the summer season in June, July, and August. Weekends attract more tourists and vacationers. Learn more.
A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. If you have a multi-day ticket or Magic Key pass, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.How much is beer at Six Flags Great Adventure? ›
Parking - $20.Can I wear glasses at Six Flags? ›
Usually there's no issue at all with glasses at Six Flags parks, though Kingda Ka and probably X2 require straps.Is Great Adventure open in the rain? ›
The park contains all types of activities, many of which are not dependent upon good weather, including indoor shows, games and arcades. While some rides and shows may close due to rain or wind, these rides and shows are opened as soon as the weather clears.Am I too fat to go to Six Flags? ›
But when visiting Six Flags you will find that just like Disney and Universal Studios do not have a weight restriction on their rides. The downside of Six Flags is that unlike Universal Studios tester seats are not provided.What is the slowest day at amusement parks? ›
There are typically fewer crowd-drawing events, and the weather is ideal for those who want to avoid the heat. Theme parks are the least crowded between January 2 and Presidents Day weekend in mid-February.What are the best times to go to Six Flags? ›
The best time of the day to visit the park is definitely as soon as the park opens. Magic Mountain normally opens around 10:30 am, and you'll want to arrive around 30 minutes early.Can I wear a fanny pack on rides at Six Flags? ›
Typically any loose items including a fanny pack will not be allowed to be worn on the actual ride at Six Flags. This is done for your safety as well as the safety of the other visitors.How to avoid Six Flags processing fee? ›
TIP: no processing fee when you buy pass at the park window. Drop off parking - you can leave your car up to 60 minutes - plenty of time to go and buy pass for your kids at the ticket window.Can you bring food into Six Flags Vallejo? ›
We have so many delicious food options within the park! No outside food, beverages or coolers may be brought into Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. Exceptions are made for guests with special dietary needs including certain food allergies and baby food/formula.
THE FLASH Pass ride reservation system holds your place in line so you can spend more time having fun. Just choose your ride and enjoy priority boarding opportunities.How much is general parking at Six Flags Great America? ›
Day parking is available for our occasional guests, at a cost of 28$ (on regular days) or 30$ (on event nights such as fireworks) + a 25$ deposit, refundable upon showing proof of purchase of a day ticket at La Ronde.Can I drop off at Six Flags Great Adventure? ›
Six Flags Great Adventure has a designated area for drop-off and pick-up. As guests approach Toll Plaza, they will need to stay to the right to access the drop-off and pick-up area.What do you wear to Six Flags in the rain? ›
Bring a Poncho, rain jacket, umbrella or all the above
If you only have access to a rain jacket no worries! Six Flags America sells ponchos and umbrellas for the whole family. You will pay a higher price for the convenience of the items, so packing your own makes for a more affordable trip.
No outside food, beverages or coolers may be brought into Six Flags Great America. Exceptions are made for guests with special dietary needs including certain food allergies and baby food/formula.Can I leave my flag out in the rain? ›
The flag should not be subject to weather damage, so it should not be displayed during rain, snow and wind storms unless it is an all-weather flag. It should be displayed often, but especially on national and state holidays and special occasions.What shoes can Six Flags employees wear? ›
Required uniforms must be purchased from the Six Flags Wardrobe Department. Only Park-approved tennis shoes (all black or all white) and crew socks or ankle may be worn.How many rides are at Hurricane Harbor Arlington? ›
With over 40 rides and attractions, the massive water park offers an adventure for every persuasion.How old do you have to be to go to Parks Mall in Arlington? ›
Mall Hours, Address, & Directions | The Parks Mall at Arlington. View Our Guest Age Restrictions PGR: We require that those under 18 be accompanied at all times by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older after 2 pm Fridays and Saturdays.How much is a water taxi at National Harbor? ›
Tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance from the website or from the ticket booth at the site for same-day travel. Tickets cost $23 for a one-way trip and $37 for an adult round trip. The return trip is the Alexandria water taxi to National Harbor.
All tickets, plus tax: $17 for adults. $13.50 per child ages 3 – 11. Free for children ages 2 and under.How much is it to park at the National Harbor? ›
The parking rate is $3 per hour, with a two-hour maximum. You may pay with credit card only. Currency is not accepted. Parkmobile available.What can you do with your phone and Wallet at Six Flags? ›
You can store your cell phones and other belongings in the cabinets six flags has placed by the rides and some rides have secured pouch attached the seat in front of you.Can you add money to a Six Flags debit card? ›
Not reloadable; no cash redemption unless required by law. Funds don't expire; if Valid Thru date has passed, call for new card. For balance inquiry/customer service, visit merchantgiftcard.giftcardmall.com or call 866-294-6806. Six Flags card is issued by MetaBank®, N.A., Member FDIC.Will TSA accept an ID on Apple wallet? ›
At select Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checkpoints, you can use your iPhone or Apple Watch to present your license or ID.How do I arrange tickets in Apple Wallet? ›
Rearrange your passes
In the Wallet stack, touch and hold the pass you want to move. Drag the pass to a new place in the stack.
- Open the email, app, or website with your boarding pass.
- Find your boarding pass. ...
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time, for a few seconds. ...
- On the “Screenshot saved” notification, tap Add to Google Pay. ...
- Tap Save.
Mobile Friendly! No Reservations Required! Beginning April 22, 2023, all California's Great America guests ages 15 years old or younger must be accompanied by a chaperone who is at least 21 years old in order to be admitted to, or remain in, the park after 4:00 p.m. local time to close.Do you have to wear a mask at Six Flags NJ? ›
Face coverings are not mandatory. We recommend that guests who have NOT received a COVID-19 vaccine wear a face-covering during their visit. Ensure that you frequently wash your hands and use hand sanitizer located throughout our parks.Are all rides open at Six Flags Great Adventure? ›