(Effective Date: August 18, 2017)
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. If we make any material changes to the Policy, we will post a new statement on the Site and update the effective date set forth above. Therefore, we encourage you to check the effective date of the Policy whenever you visit the Site to see if it has been updated since your last visit.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information. As used herein, the term "personal information" means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile number, or e-mail address,), and information about that individual's location or activities or demographic information when such information is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include "aggregate" information, which is data we collect about the use of the Site or about a group or category of products, services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
- Collection. Personal information may be collected in a number of ways when you visit the Site. We may collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, when you fill out a form, send us an email, make a request, complete a survey, register for certain services on the Site, or participate in certain activities on the Site, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, and preferences. Information we collect may be combined with information we obtained through other services we offer. We may collect information about your visit to the Site, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the Site and services. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every web site you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses. If we provide you with various services related to home selling and home buying (e.g., estimates of current market value of homes, moving costs, mortgage or finance costs, current home listings, neighborhood information, etc.), we may collect additional information related to such services.
- Tracking. Some Web browsers may be configured to send Do Not Track signals to websites, or users may use similar mechanisms, to indicate a users preference that certain web technologies not be used to track the users online activity. The Site does not accept or process such Do Not Track signals or similar mechanisms.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information internally to serve users of the Site, to enhance and extend our relationship with Site users and to facilitate the use of, and administration and operation of, the Site. For example, we may use personal information you provide to deliver services to you, to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information you request, to personalize content, features and advertising on the Site, to anticipate and resolve problems with the Site, to respond to customer support inquiries, to inform you of other events, promotions, products or services offered by third parties that we think will be of interest to you, to send you relevant survey invitations related to the Site and for our own internal operations, and for any purpose for which such information was collected. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party unless you have consented to such transfer.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as set forth in this Policy, we do not disclose, sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected on the Site to any third party. We may provide aggregate information to third parties without restriction. We will disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- Consent. We may share personal information with third parties when you give us your express or implied consent to do so, such as when you fill out a form requesting certain information from a third party.
- Internal Analysis and Operations; Service Providers. We will use and disclose information about you for our own internal statistical, design or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns, and understand demographic, user interest, purchasing and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks and disclose personal information about you to third parties, provided the use and disclosure of your personal information by these third parties is restricted to performance of such tasks. We may also share personal information with other third-party vendors, consultants, and service providers ("Service Providers") who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Site or our business In some cases, the Service Provider may be directly collecting the information from you on our behalf. We require our third party vendors to keep such information confidential and to only use the information for the purpose it was provided. However, we are not responsible for the actions of Service Providers or other third parties, nor are we responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these Service Providers or other third parties.
- Protection of Company and Others: We may disclose personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply this Policy or our other policies or agreements; to initiate, render, bill, and collect for amounts owed to us; to respond to claims, to protect our or our users' rights, property or safety; or to protect us, our users or the public from fraudulent, abusive, harmful or unlawful activity or use of the Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
- Business Transfers. In addition, information about users of the Site, including personally identifiable information provided by users, may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations regarding, any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personally identifiable information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of the company.
- Co-Branded Services. Some services available through the Site may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with other companies. If you register for or use such services, then those other companies may also receive any information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services.
Please be aware that we may provide links to third party Web sites from the Site as a service to its users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. We have no ability to control the privacy and data collection practices of such sites and the privacy policies of such sites may differ from this Policy. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of such sites before providing them with any information.
We use commercially reasonable measures to store and maintain personally identifying information, to protect it from loss, misuse, alternation or destruction by any unauthorized party while it is under our control.
Please note that if you use any bulletin board, chat room, comment posting feature, or other public communication service, forum, or feature offered through the Site, or post any information available for viewing by other Users, any of the information that you share will be visible to other Users. The information that you make available can be read, used, and collected by other Users to send you unsolicited messages outside of the Site. We are not responsible for the manner in which the personal information that you decide to share will be used by other Users.
We do not intend, and the Site is not designed, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not provide information on the Site.
CHOICE AND ACCESS
You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving non-service related communications from us. Site users have the following options for accessing, changing and deleting personal information previously provided, or opting out of receiving communications from Company or Market Leader:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- call us at the following telephone number: 877-450-0088
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices applicable to the Site, or your dealings with the Site, please contact us at the following address:
1840 York Road, Timonium MD 21093
The company completed an initial public offering in 1986, and from that time was known as Kaufman and Broad Home Corporation until 2001, when its name was shortened to KB Home. The company has periodically acquired other homebuilders as it expanded into new markets.Where is KB home headquarters? ›
KBH was established as a public company through an initial public offering by its parent company, Kaufman and Broad Inc.What is the slogan of KB Homes? ›
We deliver more for less.What does KB team stand for? ›
Kjøbenhavns Boldklub or KB is a Danish sports club based in Copenhagen. The club was founded 26 April 1876 on the grassy fields in outer Copenhagen which later became Fælledparken. Tennis has been played since 1883.Who founded KB homes? › Who is the CEO of KB Home? ›
KB Home - Corporate Governance - Executive Management – Jeffrey T. Mezger, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer.Is KB homes Kaufman and Broad? ›
KB Home was founded in Detroit in 1957 as Kaufman & Broad.Who are KB homes competitors? › What is the target price for home stock? ›
The highest analyst price target is $37.00 ,the lowest forecast is $37.00. The average price target represents 0.03% Increase from the current price of $36.99.
KB Home has received a consensus rating of Hold. The company's average rating score is 2.36, and is based on 6 buy ratings, 7 hold ratings, and 1 sell rating.What is the history of Kaufman and Broad? ›
Kaufman and Broad began in 1957 in Detroit, Michigan, as Kaufman and Broad Building Company. In 1959, Kaufman and Broad expanded into the contract housing business and developed elderly housing and college dormitories as well as new homes for the armed forces and public housing agencies.What is home Depot new slogan? ›
The latest slogan arrived in 2019 and reads “How Doers Get More Done.” This changed from 2009 when they switched from the more fiscally-sensitive tone of “More saving. More doing.” The periodic changing of the Home Depot slogan seems part of their overarching advertising plan—so what do you think?Is the Home Depot slogan? ›
The Home Depot announced the new slogan "How Doers Get More Done" on December 5, 2019, replacing the previous slogan "More saving. More doing." which was introduced in the March 18, 2009, circular, replacing "You can do it. We can help." which had been used since 2003.What does KB mean in escorting? ›
Kiss back. Those who are getting mushy use KB to mean "kiss back." This acronym's most commonly sent in response to K or XOXO, to return your affections. BFs, GFs, and other SOs are most likely to send and receive KB.How much is KB worth? ›
The famous American hip-hop artist “KB” has a net worth of $4 Million.What nationality is KB? › Who owns KB Financial Group? ›
|Supervisor||Financial Supervisory Service (South Korea)|
|Ownership||listed on Korea Exchange KB Financial Group's largest shareholder is the National Pension of Korea (7.95%). KBFG's complete shareholder structure can be accessed here.|
|Subsidiaries||KB Kookmin Bank – South Korea|
From wraps and sandwiches to Kevin's favourite green - KALE! - Kristina Botelho and Geoff Nelson from kb & co show us healthy and delicious plant-based food options.Who acquired Wisdom homes? ›
In 2016 Sumitomo Forestry Australia – a division of Japan's Sumitomo Forestry Group, became joint owners of WISDOM, and in 2022 took its ownership stake to 100%.
The current estimated net worth of KB Home's President and CEO, Jeffrey T Mezger, is estimated to be about $164.25M . Jeffrey T Mezger owns about 1,097,611 units of KB Home common stock. In the last 20 years at KB Home, Jeffrey T Mezger has sold an estimated value of $137.67M worth.Who is the largest modular home builder? ›
Clayton Homes is the largest builder of manufactured and modular homes in the US. The company is dedicated to building green and is a proud ENERGY STAR partner.Is KB Home a developer? ›
About KB. KB Home is proud to build homes for California residents, with locations spanning from San Diego and Riverside to Orange County, Los Angeles, Fresno, Sacramento and San Francisco. Our communities are in prime locations close to major employers, schools, shopping and restaurants.What is building in Kaufman? ›
KAUFMAN, Texas — The largest mixed-use development in Kaufman history, South Pointe Park, will break ground this Thursday, October 13, 2022. The $130 million public-private, mixed-use development will feature a 147,000-square foot sportsplex, a hotel, apartments, townhomes, retail pads, office space, and restaurants.What is the biggest home builder company? ›
D.R. Horton America's Largest Homebuilder.What is the annual revenue of KB homes? ›
Housing revenues in the range of $1.25 billion to $1.40 billion. Average selling price in the range of $490,000 to $500,000.Who is Clayton Homes competitors? ›
Clayton Homes main competitors are Manhattan Construction Group, Lennar, and Granite Construction. Competitor Summary. See how Clayton Homes compares to its main competitors: Lennar has the most employees (9,111).How high can target stock go? ›
Stock Price Forecast
The 30 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Target Corp have a median target of 183.00, with a high estimate of 220.00 and a low estimate of 155.00. The median estimate represents a +16.09% increase from the last price of 157.64.
- The all-time high Target stock closing price was 259.35 on November 16, 2021.
- The Target 52-week high stock price is 238.59, which is 51.4% above the current share price.
Safehold Inc (NYSE:SAFE)
The 6 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Safehold Inc have a median target of 36.50, with a high estimate of 50.00 and a low estimate of 29.00.
- NVR (NVR) NVR, Inc. ...
- DR Horton (DHI) D. R. ...
- Toll Brothers (TOL) ...
- LGI Homes (LGIH) ...
- Lennar Corporation (LEN) ...
- PulteGroup (PHM) ...
- Beazer Homes USA (BZH)
KB Home (NYSE:KBH)
The 11 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for KB Home have a median target of 42.50, with a high estimate of 55.00 and a low estimate of 29.00. The median estimate represents a -3.01% decrease from the last price of 43.82.
Kroger Co (NYSE:KR)
The 18 analysts offering 12-month price forecasts for Kroger Co have a median target of 50.50, with a high estimate of 75.00 and a low estimate of 37.00. The median estimate represents a +15.38% increase from the last price of 43.77.
Kiss back. Those who are getting mushy use KB to mean "kiss back." This acronym's most commonly sent in response to K or XOXO, to return your affections. BFs, GFs, and other SOs are most likely to send and receive KB.What is KB and its full form? ›
1 KB (kilobyte) is 1,024 bytes. 1 MB (megabyte) is 1,0242 bytes. 1 GB (gigabyte) is 1,0243 bytes.What does KB mean TXT? ›
A file size is frequently expressed in bytes, kilobytes (kb) or megabytes (mb). A byte generally represents a single character, digit , or symbol (including a space) of data.Does KB Homes have a bad reputation? ›
KB Home has a reputation for building quality new construction homes. Their satisfied homeowners give them an average rating of 4.5 stars for their beautiful floor plans and affordable upgrades, their skilled craftsmanship, and commitment to customer service on each house they build.Is developer the same as builder? ›
Developers develop and builders build. That is, a developer takes raw land, obtains the necessary permits, creates building lots, and puts in the sewers, the water and electric lines, the streets and curbs. Then the builder comes in and erects the house.
In the building industry, there are several different types of homebuilders. Often, the terms custom homebuilder, tract home builder and spec home builder are used, so it's difficult to understand what type of builder you need for your home or project.What is Kaufman known for? ›
Andrew Geoffrey Kaufman (/ˈkaʊfmən/ KOWF-mən; January 17, 1949 – May 16, 1984) was an American entertainer and performance artist. While often called a "comedian", Kaufman preferred to describe himself instead as a "song and dance man". He has sometimes been called an "anti-comedian".What is the ethnicity of Kaufman Texas? ›
Race & Ethnicity
The largest Kaufman racial/ethnic groups are White (56.2%) followed by Hispanic (32.2%) and Black (10.1%).
The first Kaufman County settlement was started in 1840 by William P. King and a group of forty pioneers from Holly Springs, Mississippi, who had purchased certificates for headrights from the Republic of Texas.